Monday, December 5, 2011

It's been a while...

I can't believe how fast time goes by now that sweet Mister Parker is here! I mean, our days literally just fly by and I feel like I can barely get anything accomplished...hence the fact that it's been SO long since I last posted anything on here. While Parker takes his naps I rush around trying to do laundry, clean, Christmas shop online, get stuff ready for dinner, and so-on and so-on until he wakes up and then it's time to play or run errands and then it's back down for a nap...and the crazy cycle continues until daddy comes home, dinner, bath time and bedtime...whew! See what I mean by flying by?! Anyways, here are some random pictures to give an update on Precious Sweet P!

Aunt Kelly gave us a ton of hand-me-down toys and P loves this piano!


I think we might have a little mini Mozart on our hands! :)

Just looking super cute as usual...

Thank you, daddy for giving me such great baths!



Nona & Papa came over for dinner one night and Nona volunteered to feed Parker...

...she said she needed her glasses on to see better while she fed him...

...judging by the amount of food left on his face, I'd say it's a slight possibility to she needs some stronger glasses!!

Parker & Nona singing and playing!

I'm not sure if I captured all of the extreme cuteness that he was showing while crawling around on the floor....but just check out these next few pics! It's like he was posing for me!



This has to be one of my favorites! It's like he just KNOWS he's adorable.



I gave Parker his first ever "snack" while I was cooking dinner to keep him busy...

It's official...he LOVES Baby Mum-Mums!

And it's also official that they are a MESS!

As Parker was enjoying his snack, Journey, (who up until now has not shown a single bit of interest in him) suddenly appeared and wouldn't leave his side...

...and I think you can see why!


So now, P & Journey have become best buds because he loves to feed her and she apparently loves Baby Mum Mums too!!

He is so interested in tags!






Parker and I stopped by the park one day to play for a little bit and he loved the swing!


Daddy was cracking Parker up at our family date night!

He loves sitting up in a high chair when we go out to dinner now...such a big boy!

This needs no explanation, really. SO.CUTE.


No comments:

Post a Comment