Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

My second Mother's Day as a mommy, and I can't help but think about how incredibly blessed I am to have had such an AMAZING mom to learn from. She gave us roots and wings and poured so much love into us...I can't imagine where I would be without her! Not only that, but lately, the best part about having her for a mom is that Parker gets to have her as a grandma! God not only gave me a great mom as a baby, but in marrying Tyson, he gave me another GREAT mom in Garla. Words cannot express how lucky I feel to truly have the BEST mother-in-law in the world and how grateful I am for the way she loves me like one of her own. And again, for the way she loves my baby boy!
Today was a perfect day to celebrate being a mom--the best, most tiring, but incredibly rewarding job I will ever have in my life! It started off with beautiful roses and a card hand delivered by Sweet P. He is so thoughtful! We then had a family breakfast date to Cracker Barrel and drove up to Lake Conroe for a day of fun outside with my parents, Kelly and the three T's, and Keith and Katie. I am SO blessed to be a mommy, and so in love with my precious Parker!

No comments:

Post a Comment