Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Parker is THREE!

I can't even believe it.  We officially have a THREE year old!! Who, by the way, is such a smart, precious little guy...he thinks he's five already. ;) He knows our address, my phone number, his colors, how to count past 10, his entire name (which is absolutely adorable when you ask him his name and he answers with "Parker James Thomas"), his birthday, the pledge of allegiance and the list just goes on.  His vocabulary is amazing and I'm pretty sure there's not a day that goes by when Tyson and I don't share some sort of funny story about something Parker has said to us.  He is ALL boy. I mean, 100% boy, boy, boy.  Loves sword fighting, super heroes, ninjas, cars, going FAST, helping daddy with tools, and any sort of mud puddle he can find.  We have a Friday night family tradition of "Pizza picnic" on the living room floor where he gets to pick a movie for us to watch as we eat pizza together and he loves it.  He's very in to movies...a few current favorites: Frozen, Tangled, The Incredibles, Bolt, Cars, and many more.  He has loved to sing "Let it Go" and usually asks me to play it while we are swinging outside.  He even has made up hand movements to it...what sweet memories I will have looking back on that.  I go to bed each night thanking God for the precious, FUNNY, smart, outgoing, sweet, kind, and absolutely amazing boy He gave us in Parker James.  He's brought more joy to our lives than we EVER thought possible.  Happy 3rd Birthday, my big guy!  I love you ALL THE MUCH!

PawPaw, Gigi, Uncle Brady and Uncle Colby came to help celebrate for the weekend...it was a blast! PawPaw & Gigi spoiled Parker and bought him a trampoline for his birthday and needless to say, he LOVES it! We had his "Incredible" party at Pump It Up and as you can see from one of the pictures after we left, the kids played hard, ate lots of sugar, had a blast and then crashed on the way home! On his actual birthday Tyson met Parker and I at the Childrens Museum in Houston for a special day together...our three year old had several celebrations and I think it's safe to say he now cannot wait to be four! ;)




















































No comments:

Post a Comment