Saturday, February 12, 2011

29 Week Ultrasound

I saw Dr. Peterson last week and told her that I was starting to get nervous that the baby wasn't growing since we hadn't seen it in 9 weeks. She is so sweet and said she would send me for an ultrasound just so I would have peace of mind and stop worrying. I just love her!
We had quite an audience for Baby T in the ultrasound room...the 2 grandmas-to-be (yes, Tyson's sweet mom drove all the way from Fort Worth just to be there!), Aunt Kelly, cousin Trent, and of course, the beyond excited daddy-to-be, Tyson! And my oh my, has Baby T grown! It was amazing! We watched it yawn and move around and even saw that it already has hair! It's head is down, which is great and hopefully will stay that way until it's time to come out. They said it's measuring perfectly and weighs about 3 lbs (although they said to take that with a grain of salt because their formulas aren't 100% accurate). They sent us home with a disc of pictures, but unfortunately, Baby T wasn't really cooperating and we didn't really end up with any good ones. These are 2 of its face...even though they're not great, what we saw on the screen that day was beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment