Saturday, February 12, 2011

28 Weeks - THIRD Trimester!

I can't even believe that I'm in my third trimester! The first one took forever and the second one just flew by! We fell way behind and these pictures are actually more like 29 weeks. Oops! We'll take the 30 week one on time! :) I'm still feeling great and loving this growing baby bump. Baby T's movements have changed from slight kicks to more of a rolling around feeling that sometimes tickles! The other day in church I literally sat for about 5 minutes and just watched my tummy move as it rolled around under my shirt. Tyson and I have been finishing up home improvement projects and trying to get Baby T's room ready. I thought we should go to Babies R Us to register since we have showers coming up, and I made the mistake of taking my sweet husband there on a Saturday....talk about pregnant women galore! We walked in, looked at about 3 things and decided that Tyson's opinion on bottles, pacifiers and bathtubs was so minimal that he would rather have my sister come and help me on a day when it's not so completely crowded. So, my amazing sister came down to Katy and helped me register at Babies R Us....3 hours later we walked out of there completely exhausted! Who knew that a baby came with SO much stuff?! I really don't know how I would have done it without all of Kelly's help! I'm so lucky to have such an incredible big sister (who is also a wonderful mother) to learn from!

No comments:

Post a Comment