Friday, January 21, 2011

26 Weeks!

So here I am with a 26 week old baby bump! :) I couldn't be feeling better. I have tons of energy and take Journey on a 2.5 mile walk almost every morning. Believe it or not, I've hit the part of my pregnancy where cleaning fans seems like fun! I guess that would mean I'm officially "nesting" because I don't think I've ever cleaned the fans in our house.
Tyson FINALLY felt Baby T kick last Monday night...it couldn't have happened in a more perfect way. We laid down to say our prayers...I lay in bed and he kneels beside me on the floor and holds one of my hands with his, and the other he puts on my tummy. In the middle of his prayer, the baby kicked really hard and he stopped praying and said (in quite possibly the most excited voice I've ever heard him use) "Was that it?!"...and I said "YES!" and I wish I could describe the happiness in our room. He kept praying and thanked God for being able to feel his baby move. I will never forget the way we both felt that night, and how amazing it was to share such a special moment together.



No comments:

Post a Comment