Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pickles and Ice Cream

Ever since we started out on this adventure to become pregnant, I've been wondering what it would be like...what it would feel like, what I would look like, and of course, what I would "crave" since cravings and pregnancy seem to go hand in hand. I thought I would be eating pickles and ice cream and need milkshakes every night...but that has most definitely not been the case. No, for me and Baby T, our weakness has been....Taco Bell. Yes, you heard correct. Taco Bell! At night after dinner I don't want cookies or chocolate or ice cream...I want Tyson to get in the car and go get me some of the cheapest fast food available! I can't remember the last time I had Taco Bell prior to being pregnant...literally, it had been YEARS. As you can imagine, I'm not proud of this craving, so I have been trying to deny it as much as possible...but I think Tyson was so sick of hearing me talk about it, and then offer to go get it like the sweet husband he is, and then me say "no, I don't need it", that he finally put me in the car and drove me there one night. Thank you, sweet husband for helping me let myself give into this craving TWO times...both have been insanely delicious. :)

Finally at the drive-thru...

...and I couldn't decide what to get!

So we went for an assortment!

You're probably wondering how such cheap food could be so GOOD to this pregnant woman?!

I'm not sure how, but Baby T and I seem to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment