Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Five AMAZING Years!

I continually say that I am the luckiest woman alive to be married to such a wonderful man. And now I can officially say that I've spent the happiest, most amazing FIVE years of my life married to him. He is my rock, my joy, my best friend, my man and my real life prince charming. And I am SO in love with him. He has given me the greatest, most precious gift in this entire world...he's given me Parker and made me a mommy! Happy FIVE Year Anniversary, baby!! I can't wait to see where the rest of our adventure together takes us!

Five of the BEST years of my life! Look at Parker trying to show his five like mommy and daddy!

Nona and Papa watched Parker so that mommy and daddy could go out to dinner and a movie to celebrate! Mommy couldn't stop checking her cell phone or sending messages to check on him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment