Friday, June 3, 2011

One Month!!

I never knew a month could go by so quickly. This has been the fastest month of my life. I guess that's because it's been the BEST month of my life. Sleepless nights, endless diaper changes, laundry like never before - doesn't quite sound like the best does it? Rocking our precious baby, melting at every sound he makes, watching him smile at daddy for the first time, feeling like my heart will burst with love at any minute, and wasting away the day staring at him are what make it the best. Parker has brought so much joy into our lives in this one month - more so than I ever thought possible. Last night Tyson said "It feels like he's been with us forever.". That couldn't be more true! Four short weeks and it feels like we've known him all of our life together. He is such a miracle. Such a gift. I am so thankful that God made us wait for him.
He's already grown so much in a month! He's starting to stare at us and track us with his eyes. And of course, his very first smile was most definitely at his daddy! When we hold him he tries so hard to pick his head up - he has such a strong neck already! He is doing great with tummy time, and sometimes even falls asleep while he's trying to suck on his fist. He loves bath time and his baby massage afterwards. Swinging is one of his favorite things to do (other than rocking with mommy or daddy of course!) and he has loved going on walks in the stroller! Happy ONE Month, my precious SWEET P!


No comments:

Post a Comment