Sunday, August 21, 2011

Photo Shoot!

So ever since we got our new camera I have been dying to learn how to really USE it rather than just take pictures on the manual settings every time. My friend Kim takes amazing pictures and so I talked her into giving me my very own private photography lesson at her house one day last week! And guess what that means for my sweet Parker?! Lots of super fun photo shoots with mommy!! I'm obviously still very new to this photography thing...but with such a cute subject, you really can't go wrong!

This particular photo shoot started off great...

...and then quickly digressed! But my friend Kim would be proud because I knew how to capture the motion of P crying without the picture getting blurry!



This is the saddest picture but it's SO darn cute to me!! He's just like....Mom, I am SO done with this!!! Stop taking pictures of me!

Snuggle time with daddy before bed!

Day 2 of our photo shoot took us outside to try and get some good light for the pictures!


Is he handsome or what!?

Day 3 of our photo shoot....early in the morning when this boy is the happiest baby on the block!



Day 4 of our photo shoot with cousin Tess!

Okay now this one was just too funny to not post it on here! If only you knew her mother as a child....they are literally one in the same!!!

Day 5 of our photo shoot and he looks like he's ready to go to work!

It's really hard to get pictures of my boy without his fingers in his mouth!!

Day 6 of our photo shoot in the most adorable cookie monster outfit that Gigi bought him!


And we end with the absolute CUTEST picture of Parker and Cookie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment