Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A month flies by...

Parker and I took a trip at the beginning of October to see his PawPaw and Gigi in Aledo and I accidentally left my camera there! I just now got my camera back so I have lots of pictures to share from our fun trip. It was my very first time to make the drive alone without Tyson, but our angel baby was, well, just that, an absolute angel, and the trip was super easy! Parker is so blessed to have such LOVING grandparents and GREAT grandparents....and I loved watching them as they snuggled him up and stole all of the hugs and kisses they could!

Parker and Nanny...she just couldn't wait to squeeze him!


I took his 5 month pictures while we were there...


Parker & Mimi...she just loved every second of getting his sugars!




Look at how intrigued Parker is with is PawPaw!

This is quite possibly one of my very FAVORITE pictures. Look at the smile on their faces!


Parker loved bath time with Gigi!!


Tyson's cousin, Taylor and his Aunt & Uncle came over to visit too!

He finally started to really reach for things...

...and grab on to them tightly!!





5 months old and holding his own bottle


We had a day of bbqing and watching football on the patio with daddy! But, since the Ags were a total letdown , we took him out of his maroon and white and put him in his Ragin Cajun red to support Uncle Brady!

No comments:

Post a Comment