Tuesday, November 1, 2011

SIX Months Old!

Has HALF of a year really come and gone that fast? Someone asked me how old my baby was at the store the other day and I literally couldn't believe myself when I said SIX MONTHS! I feel like we just brought him home from the hospital...but the truth is, he has been here for six amazingly wonderful months and we keep falling more and more in love with him. (I never thought it would be possible to love him more, but it's a daily occurrence around here!) It's been such a big month for Sweet Baby P...he is army crawling around like crazy, eating solids (he loves prunes, pears and sweet potatoes!), sitting up on his own, sleeping through the night in his own room, and he even spent his first night away from mommy and daddy! (more pictures to come from his slumber party with Tess & Trent!) *And also, his five month pictures are on our good camera that I left at his PawPaw and Gigi's house, so those will be coming soon!)







No comments:

Post a Comment