Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Such a BIG boy!

I really feel like Parker has changed overnight and gone from being a baby to a boy! He literally won't stay in one place anymore...the minute I put him on the ground, he's trying to crawl away! He is still army crawling, but he's getting faster and faster. Yesterday, I put him down in the living room to play with his toys so I could put the groceries away...came in to check on him, and he was gone! Where was he, you ask? All the way under the end table next to our rocking chair with the cord to the lamp in his mouth! Yes, that's right...he totally could've electrocuted himself! Mommy is so not ready for this!

There he goes...ready to play with his exersaucer.




3 days shy of six months old and as of today, he is OFFICIALLY sitting up on his own!! And is this not the CUTEST picture in the world?! I LOVE it!


No comments:

Post a Comment