Monday, March 5, 2012

Just getting big...

I feel like each day I look at Parker lately, he looks bigger! He is quickly turning from a baby to a toddler and I'm just not sure how it happened SO fast. Here are a few pictures from our past week together.

Just chewing on a leaf...not quite sure what to think of the grass!



Still his BFF...

A new favorite...the pantry!


My LOVE.

Super cute, big boy Elmo jammies!

He still loves to swing at the park!

We had a picnic at Nona and Papa's house with The Sadler crew!

There's nothing like some fried chicken outside on a beautiful Sunday!

He's starting to acquire an affection for balls!




Nona's Beautyshop went out of business...so Aunt Kelly came in to help out with a much needed haircut!



How HANDSOME is he?!  I love the new 'do but it made him look SO much older!  

No comments:

Post a Comment