Thursday, March 29, 2012

11 Months!

Is it really possible that our baby will be ONE next month?  Time really does fly when you're having fun and playing mommy!  I just can't hardly believe I'm already planning his first birthday.  I'm sure all of the moms out there think the same thing...it feels like yesterday.  It really does feel just like yesterday that he was born...and now he's one month shy of being ONE!  Just when I thought it wasn't possible for Parker to get any more busy...he does!  This has been a big month once again....he has found a new love for any kind of ball and preciously throws them around the house and chases them, he claps his hands, waves bye-bye (usually backwards), says "Hi!" in the cutest voice you've ever heard, climbs up the stairs and turns around to "go down easy" on his tummy, LOVES to clap his hands, points to his mouth, and nods his head "yes"!  He isn't walking just yet, but he's getting SO close and will walk around holding onto just one of our hands.  He is pretty much only eating table foods now and is almost entirely off of baby food.  Pretty sure he would eat about 3 whole bananas a day if I would let him!  He likes chicken nuggets, asparagus (the only green I can get him to eat!), pears, grilled cheese, cantaloupe, BANANAS, and apples.  We gave him his first donut hole this month too and he devoured it! (Only half of one...) He also had his first McDonald's hamburger and loved it...I'm sure it won't be his last!  He has also started drinking whole milk at lunch!  The first time I gave it to him he gulped it down like it was the best thing he'd ever tasted!  He's only nursing twice a day now and it's crazy to think that he'll be totally done with it in a month! He is slowly starting to figure out that he might feel a little bit upset when he doesn't get his way and I think it could be the start of what will surely become a tantrum in the future.  All I know is, when mommy closes the dishwasher and tells him it's not time to play in it, he puts his head down and starts to cry!  I don't think I'm ready for this part yet!  Here are some SUPER cute pics that I got of him today and yesterday....he was hamming it up for the camera and putting on his best smile for sure!     











 Here he is with his big boy cup of milk!



No comments:

Post a Comment