Monday, March 28, 2011

34.5 weeks!

Once again, we were a little bit late on taking this picture, but here it is...my baby bump at 34.5 weeks! Still feeling GREAT and loving every minute of this pregnancy. The baby's movements are getting much more pronounced and it seems to have the hiccups quite a bit! I think it moves up into my ribs sometimes because lately I've been feeling a little short of breath. I couldn't even sing in church because I felt so winded the other day! I've been organizing like crazy and I'm finally starting to feel like our home is actually ready for Baby T! We still have a few more things to do in the baby room, but thanks to my sister and ALL of her help with putting things away after my shower, it's pretty much done. I'm posting this a bit late because I'll technically be 36 weeks this week and we have our final ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow! From here on out, I'll be going to the doctor every week so she can keep checking on the status of Baby T's arrival....it's literally only ONE month away! (unless it decides to come sooner!)



No comments:

Post a Comment