Thursday, March 31, 2011

36 Weeks!

I still can hardly believe that we have just FOUR more weeks to go! Tyson and I are getting SO excited...we just can't wait to meet this precious little baby. I had my 36 week appointment on Tuesday and Dr. Peterson did one final ultrasound to make sure everything looked okay. God is so good and Baby T looked perfect once again! It is head down, has a little bit of hair, and she said that it doesn't look like it's going to be a huge baby after all. :) Tyson and I watched in amazement as it took practice breaths and open and closed it's mouth, sticking out it's tongue over and over again. Dr. Peterson confirmed what Tyson has been saying all along - they both think without a doubt that the baby has my nose. :) I guess we'll see once we finally meet! Dr. P did an exam to check and see if I'm dilated, but nothing yet. I'll keep going back every week for exams until April 27 - unless Baby T decides to come early! :) Perhaps we could have an Easter Bunny Baby! She said she'll only let me go over by one week before inducing for the safety of the baby, so either way, it looks like the newest, most beautiful member of the Thomas Family will be here by May 4th! Minus still feeling tired in the afternoons, I'm feeling great! I think Baby T is feeling quite squished and at times it feels like he/she is ready to bust out of my tummy. I'm trying to soak up every little (or big) movement and each tiny hiccup because I know I'll miss feeling them once it's born...but then again, how amazing will it be to look at the face of our baby and finally get to kiss and hug it?!



Baby T's final picture in utero! It's mouth is open wide and I think it looks like it definitely has some nice lips! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment