Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby T's Room

Just as I have been doing throughout my entire pregnancy...thank the Lord for my sister! She came down and helped me get Baby T's room completely organized after our showers. I literally wouldn't have known where to start, but after two kids of her own, she's a pro and I couldn't have done it without her! And also after two kids of her own, she has lots of GREAT hand-me-downs for us too! We're still waiting on her crib mattress and glider, but other than that, it's pretty close to being finished. We have a bible verse to put on the wall above the crib too, and we'll order the bedding once he/she is born! Here are some updated pics of the nursery:

A view from the doorway

Another view from the doorway

Baby T's first toy box


A super organized closet...let's hope I can keep it this way!

Notice the pink and blue outfits? Nona just couldn't help herself and had to buy one of each.

I prayed this verse throughout our entire journey to get pregnant...I can't think of anything more perfect to go above the crib. We'll put it on the wall soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment