Thursday, March 24, 2011

Baby Shower at Lake Conroe

I really find myself sitting here in awe when I think about how blessed we are. 6 wonderful and gracious women threw a baby shower for me at my parent's neighbor's house on Lake Conroe last weekend and it was simply perfect. They put so much thought and detail into every aspect of it, which made for a beautiful, incredibly memorable day. Several of my high school & college friends came, as well as some of my girlfriends from Katy, and other great family friends. My sweet grandma even came all the way from Arizona! It was a gift in and of itself just to be able to visit with so many of them that I hadn't seen in a while. They spoiled us rotten though, and I drove home with a car packed full of incredible baby goodies. I can't say thank you enough to ALL of you who came and helped to make it such a special day for me and Baby T!

It all started out the night before the shower with everyone at my parent's house cooking/chopping/baking their yummy goodies. Tess really wanted to help!

So Nona put her to work squeezing garlic!

My sweet friend Jenn drove all the way from Austin with her son Brody and spent the night at my parent's on Friday....here's Kelly and her being such good mommies and getting dinner for their boys.

Trent & Brody ready for some hot dogs!

At the shower with Brittany and Kendra - two wonderful friends that I met while teaching at OKE!

Oh, how I love this girl. Me and Emily - she is one of my very best friends that I met in Katy.

And here's a picture of Jenn where you can actually see her beautiful face! She was my very first friend that I made when we moved to the states from overseas. We were only 15 then - and she's still one of my besties!

Jenn, me and Amy - who has probably been my LONGEST friend - we became best friends when we lived in Oman in 8th grade, moved to The Woodlands for 10th, went to A&M together in 2000, got married a month apart in 2006 and now we're both having babies the same year!! But she is hiding twins in that tiny belly of hers!!! :)

Heather (August), me (April), Amy (September), Brittany (May), Jennifer (July) and Marcy (April) - all with bundles of joy coming soon!!

An adorable and equally delicious cake for Baby T!



No comments:

Post a Comment