Wednesday, July 6, 2011

2 months old!!

Wow - where has the time gone? Parker is already TWO months old and it seems like he was born just yesterday! It's been a very busy 2nd month and he is growing so much every day. He is really starting to change and is still smiling up a storm! He has found his voice and is cooing and gooing like crazy - to say it makes daddy and I happy to hear his sweet little sounds is an understatement! We love talking to him and seeing how big we can make him smile! His fists are finally starting to open, and when he lays under his play gym he sort of bats at the dangling toys but still hasn't grabbed at them yet. He has just started sleeping 5+ hours (especially when daddy puts him to bed!), which has been really nice for mommy - and he is normally up and ready to start his day at 6:00. I can only imagine how much he's going to change in another month. I do know that I absolutely love watching him learn and grow right before my eyes!




He went to his first playgroup on his two month birthday! I think he had fun watching the older kids bounce around at the inflatable zone as he hugged on mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment