Thursday, July 21, 2011

PawPaw & GiGi's!

Last weekend we took a roadtrip to Aledo to see PawPaw & GiGi to celebrate her very first birthday as a grandma! We had a GREAT weekend and Parker got an insane amount of LOVE from his super sweet grandparents! And Tyson and I got some love too because they sent us out on a great date while they babysat! :)

Before we left I found the one and ONLY pacifier that P seems to keep in his mouth for more than 2 seconds. Wouldn't you know it's an Aggie pacifier?!

On the way there I was doing some studying up on our new camera and using my goofy husband as a test subject...

He's a pretty cute dad if you ask me!!

Ty & his mom, Gigi!

The moon was full and beautiful! I'm still learning this camera though, so I really didn't get any good shots of it.

After a fun day in the pool and a super long nap, Parker got some serious lovin from Gigi & PawPaw.






And mommy enjoyed a timeout! :)

Bathtime! Tyson was standing outside and took these pics through the window...I thought they came out pretty good bc you can't even see the glass!



Playtime!



Parker loves playing with PawPaw!

Isn't he a hunk?!

And loves napping with Gigi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment