Monday, July 11, 2011

Our new camera!

Gigi and PawPaw have once again spoiled all of us rotten and gave Tyson a brand new camera for his first Father's Day present! I'm still learning and have a LONG way to go....but here are some of my first practice shots from the weekend.

10 weeks old and smiling like crazy!!



Super sad (but super cute!) face!

I LOVE this face of his! He looks like this so many times when I have him in the car seat! It's just precious!

Daddy loving on Parker...






He was exhausted after a trip to Babies R Us, Best Buy and Dairy Queen! :)

Parker's serious face

Look at the huge smile on his face!


Daddy always makes him smile so big!



Look at Parker...he's like, hey dad, make me smile again!




We tried him out in the Bumbo for the first time!

He did great at first...but then his neck got pretty tired!




He was worn out from holding that big head up!

Daddy giving me a pose for picture practice!

Still loves his star!

And loves daddy too!

1 comment:

  1. Parker looks great. So happy for ya'll! Though I'm not happy that he hates when I teach. We've had full blow outs, pure rage, and the like. I'm sorry I enrage him. But seriously, he is great and he did love Chuy's, and was enjoying sitting there in all the queso goodness!

    ReplyDelete