Monday, July 18, 2011

New Friends

A few years ago, I had the incredible privilege of teaching one of the sweetest boys I'd ever met. His name was Tyler and he easily found a very special place in my heart. I absolutely LOVED teaching that little boy, and he loved teaching me. As it turns out, his mom, Tracy and I became friends and we have stayed in touch over the years...which has been so fun because that once little second grader is now about to be a sixth grader and I feel like I've gotten to watch him grow up! Tracy has been so supportive and so excited about our entire pregnancy journey, and the minute she held Parker for the first time she let me know that she'd be more than happy to babysit. We took her up on it last week and here are a few pictures of Tyler and his brother, Kyle, playing with and reading to our Sweet P!


Too cute! Just look at Parker's smile...he loves this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment